The new-look eBill summary

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
53 Replies 416103 Views

After listening to your feedback, we're excited to show you the new-look eBill summary. As well as freshening up the look and feel, we've added some crucial information so you can quickly get the important details about your account.

What's changed?

In addition to your bill amount, due date and other useful links, you'll now see:

• Whether your bill is an estimated or actual meter read (if you have a basic meter you can avoid an estimated bill by completing a self-service meter read)
  • A link to set a bill due reminder in your calendar
  • Instantly pay your bill with a link to make a payment
  • A snapshot of any applied concessions or discounts
  • A new usage and cost snapshot comparing your usage to the same period last year (if available).
  • A link to our bill explainer page for more info on how to read your bill

ebill summary.JPG

How to view the full bill

While we've tried to include most useful information, you're still able to download your bill in full by selecting View your bill on your bill summary. You won't need to log in to your account to do so.

Alternately, you can access your bill by logging in to My Account.

To access your bill via the AGL app, select the Billing tab, tap the bill you'd like to view, then View PDF.

Questions and feedback

This new-look eBill was created based on feedback from customers like you, and we'd love to hear what you think. If you have any questions or comments, you're welcome to add them to this post!

124 REPLIES 124
Mazzy
Conductor
0 Replies 6650 Views

Hi

I don't think it is necessary to read your own metre..It is a choice you have.

Mazzy
Conductor
0 Replies 6650 Views

Hello,

I would hope that you can have the choice of which name you wish to be used. Maybe someone could be more definite than myself.

Mazzy
Conductor
1 Reply 6650 Views

Yes, I would like my bill to be attached to the email.

auser
Switched-on
1 Reply 6635 Views

You can print the ful bill of pdf

MarkYork
Switched-on
0 Replies 6610 Views

Yeah I could not see my bill either.

bursar
Switched-on
1 Reply 6597 Views

From what I read that's only if you log into your online account and go to the Billings tab and then you can download and print it. It used to be directly available as a pdf if you clicked on a link on the email or attachment. I don't understand why that can't still occur.

MartinC52
Semiconductor
1 Reply 6595 Views

OK just tried your new system, it DOES NOT RECONISE me, but I got your Email, this is going to be fun.

MerlinBS
Switched-on
1 Reply 6583 Views

This format will be very easy for scammers to forge. I can see scammers getting people to click a link to a fake website and getting them to pay their bill there or at least try to steal their credentials. We have seen a huge number or forged emails in the last few years - ATO, banks, delivery companies - what safeguards do you have to avoid this happening to AGL and their clients?

Mazzy
Conductor
0 Replies 6583 Views

Hi MartinC52,

I know what you mean. The sample bill had me confused. lol

Mazzy
Conductor
0 Replies 6581 Views

Hi MerlinBS,

Good point. I will be waiting to hear what the big moderator has to say.