Internet outrage

Fatusta
Semiconductor
2 Replies 2476 Views

No internet for practically all day in my postcode area of 6163. Tried restarting modem ..etc. Nothing. No notice from AGL. Dropout rate is increasingly bad. Come on AGL. Do something or allow me to opt out. 

6 REPLIES 6
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 2470 Views

Hi @Fatusta ,

Sorry to hear about your connection strife. I don't see anything listed in terms of outages for your postcode, so if you're still having trouble with dropouts or sustained disconnection, I'd suggest you get in touch with our phone support. Be aware that our call centre has been very busy recently, so there's likely to be an extended hold time, unfortunately.

NeilC
Powerhouse
2 Replies 2464 Views

@Fatusta 

I suggest you look at https://www.nbnco.com.au/support/network-status  to see if you are having an outage.

I am with TPG and had 27 outages in one 24 hour period, NBN got involved after I contacted my retailer and within 24 hours everything was perfect.

I know its funny giving a LINK to the internet when you don't have the internet but you can use your phone.

Have you tried looking at the logs on your Modem to see if that can shed some light on your issues.

Cheers Neil

If this comment solves your issue please solve the post, if you like this comment please take the opportunity to click the Like button below.
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 2456 Views

@NeilC,

I know you're not on AGL Internet, but just FYI, we also have our own network status page at https://telcostatus.agl.com.au that will include AGL-specific outages.

Fatusta
Semiconductor
0 Replies 2451 Views

THANK YOU DAVID. I HAVE DONE SO. APPOINTMENT MADE TODAY BUT WAS CANCELLED BY AGL LAST MINUTE. THEY SAID NO PROBLEM DETECTED SO THEY CANCELLED IT. BUT I WAS STILL RECEIVING NO INTERNET. I CALLED TO COMPLAIN AND NOW NEW APPOINTED FOR THURSDAY. I REALLY HOPE THIS GETS SORTED OTHERWISE I WILL HAVE TO RESORT TO LEGAL MEANS OR THE OMBUDSMAN ROUTE.

Fatusta
Semiconductor
1 Reply 2450 Views

THANKS. GOT IN TOUCH WITH TECH SUPPORT AND WATING FOR THEM TO TURN UP ON THURSDAY

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 2432 Views

@Fatusta 

Good to hear. I hope they get your issue sorted out.