Internet keeps dropping out

griffin
Switched-on
4 Replies 2235 Views

I am so fed up with my internet dropping out in the evenings. It can happen once or twice a night. 
I’m now considering moving companies. 

9 REPLIES 9
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 2232 Views

Hi @griffin. Sorry, that sounds frustrating - you shouldn't need to put up with daily service interruptions. 

I'd suggest sending a message through to support, either by logging on to your My Account page or using the AGL app. Be aware that contact volumes at the moment are really high, and it could take up to to several days for an agent to start resolving your issue. The alternative would be to call, but there's likely a long wait on the phone too.

tiffanysdrolias
Switched-on
0 Replies 2229 Views

this also happens to me - every night multiple times, and even during the day without there being an outage! 

Axeltats85
Switched-on
3 Replies 736 Views

Good to see I'm not the only 1 this keeps happening to ma as well it's really annoying aspecially when you loose all your stuff in a game what took U so long to get 

Sheena_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 705 Views

Hi @Axeltats85 
I appreciate you have reached out to us, and we would love to be able to assist further.
If you can please contact us on 131 245, or speak to us on our live chat platform, we will be able to resolve this.
Thank you, Sheena 
AGL Telecommunications

griffin
Switched-on
0 Replies 693 Views
Anyone know any good reliable internet providers that do NOT ignore their customers when they have issues when connection keeps dropping out????

Sent from Joanne’s iPhone
Sheena_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 624 Views

Hi @griffin 
I am sorry to hear you feel ignored, we would love to be able to look into this for you and see what we can do to resolve the issue for you.
Please call us on 131 245,
Thank you, Sheena
AGL Telecommunications

LadyNytEye
Switched-on
1 Reply 567 Views

We have no internet for almost 5 days and no NOTIFICATION from AGL that there is a problem with the NBN. Rang them twice and they keep on saying that there is a Performance Issues in QLD. No time frame of when is it going to be fixed. They just said that their Engineers are working on it. I will definitely changing a provider by Monday. I’m so over it. We’ve been using our mobile data for everything. 

Brenda87
Switched-on
0 Replies 515 Views

thanks for sharing the information NCEdCloud

JohanLandman
Switched-on
0 Replies 422 Views

It's been 2.5 weeks for me now. On day 1 they said "there is a problem in QLD".

Now 2.5 weeks later it's the exact same response. "Our team is working on it". How can you have 2.5 weeks of an issue for an entire state. 

Bill came in today and I'm currently on hold to say I won't be paying it since I can't use it.