Unstable and Slow

AB2k4
Switched-on
1 Reply 50 Views

Well I churned today from my trusty provider hoping to retain a faster, quality connection at a slightly better price (Bundled with energy).

Boy was I wrong. At a supposed 250/50 connection I was barely making speeds I had before, sometimes half and sometimes less than that again (various times, isolated tests, wifi and lan, fresh reboot modem and nbn box etc).

Gaming is barely playable with constant packet loss, and my ping doubled from previous to local servers. Fluctuates between 30-70ms constantly with 6 - 15 % packetloss, with bad spikes up to 100ms constantly. It's like the connection is being routed through another country. It's that bad 👎 

Down and Up speeds were equally disastrous and inconsistent. If this is an indication of the connection quality I'll be refunding ASAP. 

1 REPLY 1
Sheena_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 19 Views

Hi @AB2k4 
I appreciate you reaching out to us.

I am really sorry about the experience you have had, definitely sounds frustrating.
Looking into this, we do have a couple processed in place where we are able to help with slow speeds and gaming.
If your service hasn't been disconnected with us, please give us a call on 131245 so we can look into this for you.
Thank you, Sheena
AGL Telecommunications