Refunding credit

Gothicaria
Semiconductor
2 Replies 1220 Views

Why is it taking so long to refund the credit on my closed account. I have called twice and online chat twice and sent an email to the payments email and with. No repsonse. Over the phone and on chat I was advised it had been organised and then nothing. Iā€™m getting fed up and ready to involve the ombudsman. 

8 REPLIES 8
Deepesh_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 1201 Views

Hi Gothicaria, We're sorry to hear about your experience. I will send you a private message shortly to discuss further. Cheers, Deepesh

Daggy066
Semiconductor
1 Reply 1192 Views

Yeah same. 

Said takes 5 to 7 business days. 

Well 7 business days have past and no refund in my bank account. 

Pretty sure it's a stalling tactic. There is no where that's takes that long to send funds to a bank account. 3 to 5 at the most.

Pretty sure they are doing that on purpose 

Gothicaria
Semiconductor
1 Reply 1186 Views

Yes and appears every one I speak to has no record or idea about what I spoke to the last person about. They donā€™t want to give it back and are making it as hard as possible to get it. They have until Monday and Iā€™m going to the ombudsman. 

Daggy066
Semiconductor
0 Replies 1184 Views

Yeah exactly everytime I ring asking I have to continually repeat myself over regarding the situation.

The keep saying oh yes the refund has been issued 5 to 7 business days.

It does not take that long anywhere.

They just don't want to refund the rebate credit.

Gothicaria
Semiconductor
1 Reply 1154 Views

As expected I reply to your private message and then nothing. Iā€™ll be submitting this to the ombudsman. Iā€™ve had enough. 

Daggy066
Semiconductor
1 Reply 1150 Views

I rang yesterday arvo and asked to speak to complaints dept. I spoke to an Australian guy and he was awesome, he organised the refund himself on the spot. 

Since the refund was over $500. And as no one had previously told me I needed to send through proof of ownership. The guy got me to send through straight to him and he sorted it then and there.

Maybe try that ?

Gothicaria
Semiconductor
1 Reply 1148 Views

I have sent them proof of ownership 4 times already. I have submitted it to the ombudsman this morning and will let them deal with them. Iā€™m over it. So glad I moved providers and will warn everyone about them from now on. 

Daggy066
Semiconductor
0 Replies 1146 Views

Yeah I can understand that. I will never be going with AGL again either.