What’s new in the AGL App – December 2018

MattyY78
AGL Idea Moderator
4 Replies 15828 Views

Heading into 2019, our priority is the same as it’s always been: To make managing your utilities as comfortable and carefree as possible. Throughout our pilot and major release we’ve had some great feedback.  We’ve been listening and have been able to quickly give you some of what you've been asking for.

Delivered

kWh switcher

If you’re using a smart meter, you can view your usage by kWh or by cost. Whether you’re looking to use less power or you just like to stay informed, access the info you want with only a few taps.  

Under your daily or hourly usage you simply click on the $ / kWh toggle switch.Under your daily or hourly usage you simply click on the $ / kWh toggle switch.Hourly usage view

Again if you’re a smart meter user you can click on the usage timeline cards to drill deeper into your data. You can view your usage by bill period, day or hour and get an instant view of your peak usage periods. Just click on the cards to zoom further and further into your usage figures.Just click on the cards to zoom further and further into your usage figures.Update contact details, sign up to monthly billing and direct debit

Change your personal details, organise monthly billing/direct debit and manage your account preferences.

04.jpg

Range of fixes to the app

Some users experienced general hangups and bugs, which we’ve now addressed.  Please continue to report any problems you face through our on-going issues page.

Under consideration

Our teams are hard at work introducing the next round of features. We’re developing new ways to make managing your payments even easier, putting together new and more relevant offers/rewards, and improving PDF download functionality and performance.

Good ideas, please vote!

We spend a lot of time thinking of ways to make your life easier and we’ve received some great ideas. But to make sure we’re giving you exactly what you want, we want to hear from you!

If you’ve got a few seconds to spare, you can help us determine which features we should be working on next by voting (click on the thumbs up icon to vote) for the ideas you like:

Stay tuned to what's new in the AGL App (subscribe to the what's new board for updates by clicking options and subscribe). We are continuously working on improving our app to bring you the experience you're asking for. If you're interested in making a suggestion or checking out what we’re working on next, please visit our AGL app feedback page.

8 REPLIES 8
S_H
Switched-on
0 Replies 15781 Views

Well done!

Should the Thumbs Up icon be showing next to each link for the vote to work - I cannot see it..?

jagleigh
Semiconductor
1 Reply 15695 Views

Where exactly can i find the hourly usage on the app?  I can't see it anywhere ... 

Mind you, the app is useless to me now, as the data for our bills is COMPLETELY wrong (says I have used -1kWh each month for the past year), and I have to log in to Solar Command on the website EVERY time I want to look at it ... I'm curious if anyone actually finds that the app has improved to be honest 😕

jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 15686 Views

Hey jagleigh,

Per the above article:

"Again if you’re a smart meter user you can click on the usage timeline cards to drill deeper into your data. You can view your usage by bill period, day or hour and get an instant view of your peak usage periods."

If you're still experiencing issues with our app, please let us know!

Kind regards,

Jayden

jagleigh
Semiconductor
0 Replies 15681 Views
@jayden_AGL wrote:

Hey jagleigh,

Per the above article:

"Again if you’re a smart meter user you can click on the usage timeline cards to drill deeper into your data. You can view your usage by bill period, day or hour and get an instant view of your peak usage periods."

If you're still experiencing issues with our app, please let us know!

Kind regards,

Jayden

We do have a Smart Meter, and I can't find anything in the app about "Usage cards" or anything ... can you clarify where exactly I would find this?

RYA
Switched-on
2 Replies 15312 Views

Is there any way to be able to see the usage per Tariff. I am interested in being able to see when I ma most often using Tariff 33 controlled because it will help me work out how much I am using to boost my solar hot water system - as opposed to what I am using for pool filtration (hour of usage which I know).

Gwencel
Switched-on
0 Replies 15311 Views

I Amit impressed with the updates. Previously I was able to get a projected bill without having a smart meter now I can’t I totally rely on getting a projected bill to keep a check on my usage and now because I don’t have a smart meter I can do it. As a loyal customer for over 40. Years I am so disappointed that I am now considering switching to a provider who does not discriminate because of the type of meter I have

jagleigh
Semiconductor
0 Replies 15308 Views

Rya, did you lose your controlled load when you signed up to solar? Have you saved any money since having it installed?

Samjy
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 15163 Views

Hi @RYA, Thanks for your suggestion here around tarriffs. Make sure you create a new idea in the App Feedback board so the team has visibility to review this. See the board here: AGL App Feedback Board.

Cheers!