The new-look eBill summary

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
53 Replies 417058 Views

After listening to your feedback, we're excited to show you the new-look eBill summary. As well as freshening up the look and feel, we've added some crucial information so you can quickly get the important details about your account.

What's changed?

In addition to your bill amount, due date and other useful links, you'll now see:

• Whether your bill is an estimated or actual meter read (if you have a basic meter you can avoid an estimated bill by completing a self-service meter read)
  • A link to set a bill due reminder in your calendar
  • Instantly pay your bill with a link to make a payment
  • A snapshot of any applied concessions or discounts
  • A new usage and cost snapshot comparing your usage to the same period last year (if available).
  • A link to our bill explainer page for more info on how to read your bill

ebill summary.JPG

How to view the full bill

While we've tried to include most useful information, you're still able to download your bill in full by selecting View your bill on your bill summary. You won't need to log in to your account to do so.

Alternately, you can access your bill by logging in to My Account.

To access your bill via the AGL app, select the Billing tab, tap the bill you'd like to view, then View PDF.

Questions and feedback

This new-look eBill was created based on feedback from customers like you, and we'd love to hear what you think. If you have any questions or comments, you're welcome to add them to this post!

124 REPLIES 124
Ruth_Z
Switched-on
1 Reply 6707 Views

Hi Raoul, We are business customer. We have been receiving pdf attached bill without clicking on view button. Unless the change of look is not for business customer. I called your customer service and was directed to this community to provide feedback when we received the notification of new-look eBill.

Raoul_AGL
AGL Employee
0 Replies 6664 Views

Hi @Ruth_Z , 

I just wanted to clarify that we have not changed the way people will receive their online bills.

So the way you receive the bill today, then that will remain the same.  

Any changes you find post the receipt of your next bill we're happy to investigate.  

Thanks,

Raoul 

damobro
Switched-on
0 Replies 6654 Views

"Alternately, you can access your bill by logging in to My Account."
Has AGL succumbed to the juggernaut of American-style English?
Please note that, in Australia, it is standard English to say and write 'alternatively', not 'alternately'.

Leslie123
Switched-on
0 Replies 6628 Views

I am in the process of changing from AGL to another supplier not happy with your lack of info after 20yrs as a customer

Kalia1
Switched-on
0 Replies 6622 Views

Nice, not bad !!

KPJ
Switched-on
2 Replies 6618 Views

I am happy with the existing bill format. These changes appear to benefit AGL, not the customer. Are you advising that you will stop manual meter reading and do estimates only. As the provider you are responsible to provide accurate bills not an amount that suits you.

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 6610 Views

Hi @KPJ , no, there are no changes happening to meter reads or estimated bills. This is simply an update we made to the eBill format in response to customer feedback, to present important information more clearly. If you have any specific concerns or questions, don't hesitate to ask

fangio
Switched-on
0 Replies 6614 Views

Same here.  I wanted to see how effective the solar panel is.

Panellis
Switched-on
1 Reply 6607 Views

The consumer ALWAYS  loses out with estimated quantities, I would much prefer actual readings.

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 6606 Views

@Panellis , then I've got good news: nothing is changing regarding estimated bills or meter readings!