The new-look eBill summary

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
53 Replies 416105 Views

After listening to your feedback, we're excited to show you the new-look eBill summary. As well as freshening up the look and feel, we've added some crucial information so you can quickly get the important details about your account.

What's changed?

In addition to your bill amount, due date and other useful links, you'll now see:

• Whether your bill is an estimated or actual meter read (if you have a basic meter you can avoid an estimated bill by completing a self-service meter read)
  • A link to set a bill due reminder in your calendar
  • Instantly pay your bill with a link to make a payment
  • A snapshot of any applied concessions or discounts
  • A new usage and cost snapshot comparing your usage to the same period last year (if available).
  • A link to our bill explainer page for more info on how to read your bill

ebill summary.JPG

How to view the full bill

While we've tried to include most useful information, you're still able to download your bill in full by selecting View your bill on your bill summary. You won't need to log in to your account to do so.

Alternately, you can access your bill by logging in to My Account.

To access your bill via the AGL app, select the Billing tab, tap the bill you'd like to view, then View PDF.

Questions and feedback

This new-look eBill was created based on feedback from customers like you, and we'd love to hear what you think. If you have any questions or comments, you're welcome to add them to this post!

124 REPLIES 124
Ant88
Switched-on
0 Replies 6937 Views

Do I still get the discount if I pay by the due date?

Adover
Switched-on
0 Replies 6911 Views
Mazzy
Conductor
0 Replies 6905 Views

@KPJ,

I am fairly sure that you will get a true reading as long as access is available for the meter reader to have access.

Mazzy
Conductor
0 Replies 6904 Views

@Dot,

It is only a sample. The dates, amounts etc are just an example.

Mazzy
Conductor
0 Replies 6904 Views

@alpal55

There is no $100 late fee. This is only to be used as an example. I asked the same question 🙂

Mazzy
Conductor
0 Replies 6904 Views

@Harry123 

Don't worry I asked the same but it is only the sample bill.

Mark64
Switched-on
0 Replies 6881 Views

Get Solar power and save. It costs to set up but the monthly savings are very good from my experience. Not into summer yet, I run my pool filter all day (6hrs) and the bill this month will be about $27.

Black01Cat
Switched-on
2 Replies 6875 Views

Being an elderly person I am not welcoming the prospect of reading my meter which is positioned higher than myself.

Mazzy
Conductor
0 Replies 6863 Views

@Black01Cat 

Hello,

Is your meter in a position that is not accessible for the meter reader? If it is, or if you have a smart meter then you will get your meter read and not have to do it yourself.

DavidS1
Switched-on
0 Replies 6852 Views

Do I have to start reading my own meter?