The new-look eBill summary

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
53 Replies 416111 Views

After listening to your feedback, we're excited to show you the new-look eBill summary. As well as freshening up the look and feel, we've added some crucial information so you can quickly get the important details about your account.

What's changed?

In addition to your bill amount, due date and other useful links, you'll now see:

• Whether your bill is an estimated or actual meter read (if you have a basic meter you can avoid an estimated bill by completing a self-service meter read)
  • A link to set a bill due reminder in your calendar
  • Instantly pay your bill with a link to make a payment
  • A snapshot of any applied concessions or discounts
  • A new usage and cost snapshot comparing your usage to the same period last year (if available).
  • A link to our bill explainer page for more info on how to read your bill

ebill summary.JPG

How to view the full bill

While we've tried to include most useful information, you're still able to download your bill in full by selecting View your bill on your bill summary. You won't need to log in to your account to do so.

Alternately, you can access your bill by logging in to My Account.

To access your bill via the AGL app, select the Billing tab, tap the bill you'd like to view, then View PDF.

Questions and feedback

This new-look eBill was created based on feedback from customers like you, and we'd love to hear what you think. If you have any questions or comments, you're welcome to add them to this post!

124 REPLIES 124
AusGef
Switched-on
1 Reply 6838 Views

eBills may be useful for some but I always need the full account to see details such as daily use (Electricity not $$) etc

Chris_AGL
Conductor
0 Replies 6836 Views

Hi @GrahamM1  - the PDF bill will open straight away if you click on the View your bill link in the new eBill summary, like you can today. You will not have to log into My Account.

Raoul_AGL
AGL Employee
0 Replies 6835 Views

Hi @bursar  I just want to confirm that the option to view your PDF without logging into your account is still available and has not changed. Logging into your account will only be required for other features like viewing your usage. Apologies if this came across as unclear, we'll review the text and update it accordingly. 

Mazzy
Conductor
0 Replies 6830 Views

@AusGef 

Hi,

I am sure you can see usage if you log into your account. I will check this out to make sure.

Chris_AGL
Conductor
1 Reply 6828 Views

Hi @Burga  - the PDF bill will open straight away if you click on the View your bill link in the new eBill summary, like you can today. You will not have to log into My Account - that is just another method by which you can view your current and historical bills.

Chris_AGL
Conductor
0 Replies 6828 Views

Hi @Mazzy  - your bill will still be attached like it is today. It will open as soon as you click on the View your bill option.

AusGef
Switched-on
1 Reply 6822 Views

Hi Chris,   

will the Bill you see when clicking on "view my bill" be the full bill or just the Front (1st page). My last Gas bill ran to 3 pages.  Also can you then download and save the PDF?

Chris_AGL
Conductor
0 Replies 6813 Views

Hi @AusGef , the link will open the full PDF bill (all pages) which you can download and save according to the device you are viewing the bill on.

Ruth_Z
Switched-on
1 Reply 6751 Views

We woudl like to have pdf invoice attached in the email as it is now instead of the new look which only has the view button to open up the file. Our company's invoice management system retrieves the pdf file from the email and send for processing. The email itself is not monitored.

If you can enable PDF attachments in you billing system that will be great.

Thanks.

Raoul_AGL
AGL Employee
1 Reply 6722 Views

Hi @Ruth_Z  I just want to confirm the PDF view works the same way it does today. Clicking on the 'view bill' icon will open it just like today we haven't changed that to ensure everyone can easily access it.