why it is so hard to request a refund?

refund
Switched-on
2 Replies 1650 Views

why it is so hard to request a refund? when I check online, it seems easy to request through live chat, spent 35 mins on live chat and been told to send email to paymnets@agl.com.au, this is not a valid email, I have tried payments@agl.com.au, no luck, just wondering how to get refund

2 REPLIES 2
Roy2
Conductor
0 Replies 1641 Views

I have found that "Live Chat" is as useless as the proverbial's on a bull.  The only success to contact the relevant department by phone.  You then have a person to discuss the matter with the proof of your claim.  Should they require confirmation they will contact you by email, and you can forward the evidence to them.

Remember: Once you have the email address, save it to your computer, and any others from AGL who contact you.

Roy

NeilC
Powerhouse
0 Replies 1627 Views

@refund @Roy2 

The methods to get a refund are documented :

https://www.agl.com.au/help-support/energy/billing-and-payments/payments/request-a-refund-or-credit 

Also note there is a section where you can setup automatic refund for your solar.

We do not worry about it and in July each year a cheque arrives. Its nice getting a lump sum rather than drizzles every now and then.

If this solves your issue please resolve this.

And if you like a response you should always take the time to click the like to show your appreciation of the reply.

Cheers Neil

Cheers Neil

If this comment solves your issue please solve the post, if you like this comment please take the opportunity to click the Like button below.