Residential meter wrongly classified as business meter

mmmwus
Conductor
2 Replies 684 Views

Hi, 

I tried a lengthy time to get the business meter to be corrected to a residential meter. I called many times, AGL created a new electricity account for me. Unfortunately, it is again business plan is set up. 

I was being told in several calls that AGL will fix the problem and have the correct residential rate for me. However, it has been months, and the new electricity account created is still on business meter. 

could anyone help?

3 REPLIES 3
Deepesh_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 671 Views

Hi mmmwus, We apologize for the poor experience. If the meter at a site is classified as business we can initiate a request with the distributor to reclassify as Residential with sufficient documentation. I will send you a private message shortly to discuss further. Cheers, Deepesh

mmmwus
Conductor
0 Replies 650 Views

Hi Deepesh,

just to give you a brief background, I switched back to AGlL, and have provided the relevant document for several times. Agl person on the call saying all data have updated and will be fixed. 

however, I got a new account with business meter again. While with old electricity account which has cancelled ( which changed to residential)

I am not sure what’s going on. Could you please fix it for me. As I have back and forth providing the documents, calls made, messages made , communications done. And the meter is wrong again.

Vellam
Switched-on
0 Replies 101 Views

Hi

I am having exactly the same problem as you, I have twice supplied my rates notice as well, its so frustrating, if I get this sorted I will let you know