Refunding credit

Gothicaria
Semiconductor
2 Replies 1078 Views

Why is it taking so long to refund the credit on my closed account. I have called twice and online chat twice and sent an email to the payments email and with. No repsonse. Over the phone and on chat I was advised it had been organised and then nothing. I’m getting fed up and ready to involve the ombudsman. 

8 REPLIES 8
Deepesh_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 1059 Views

Hi Gothicaria, We're sorry to hear about your experience. I will send you a private message shortly to discuss further. Cheers, Deepesh

Daggy066
Semiconductor
1 Reply 1050 Views

Yeah same. 

Said takes 5 to 7 business days. 

Well 7 business days have past and no refund in my bank account. 

Pretty sure it's a stalling tactic. There is no where that's takes that long to send funds to a bank account. 3 to 5 at the most.

Pretty sure they are doing that on purpose 

Gothicaria
Semiconductor
1 Reply 1044 Views

Yes and appears every one I speak to has no record or idea about what I spoke to the last person about. They don’t want to give it back and are making it as hard as possible to get it. They have until Monday and I’m going to the ombudsman. 

Daggy066
Semiconductor
0 Replies 1042 Views

Yeah exactly everytime I ring asking I have to continually repeat myself over regarding the situation.

The keep saying oh yes the refund has been issued 5 to 7 business days.

It does not take that long anywhere.

They just don't want to refund the rebate credit.

Gothicaria
Semiconductor
1 Reply 1012 Views

As expected I reply to your private message and then nothing. I’ll be submitting this to the ombudsman. I’ve had enough. 

Daggy066
Semiconductor
1 Reply 1008 Views

I rang yesterday arvo and asked to speak to complaints dept. I spoke to an Australian guy and he was awesome, he organised the refund himself on the spot. 

Since the refund was over $500. And as no one had previously told me I needed to send through proof of ownership. The guy got me to send through straight to him and he sorted it then and there.

Maybe try that ?

Gothicaria
Semiconductor
1 Reply 1006 Views

I have sent them proof of ownership 4 times already. I have submitted it to the ombudsman this morning and will let them deal with them. I’m over it. So glad I moved providers and will warn everyone about them from now on. 

Daggy066
Semiconductor
0 Replies 1004 Views

Yeah I can understand that. I will never be going with AGL again either.