Adding another account to my AGL email login

ENA
Semiconductor
1 Reply 2279 Views

I have two properties one in suburban Adelaide, which has an AGL account for both gas and electricity, and the other, in country SA, which has an AGL account for telecommunications (internet) and electricity.

I use the same email address for both properties/accounts. When I click "Make Payment " on any of the statements I can only ever access my suburban account. Can I add my country account to the same email address log-in? 

9 REPLIES 9
-Olgi-
AGL Moderator
2 Replies 2275 Views

Hi @ENA

Welcome to AGL Neighbourhood!

I can certainly help you do this. I'll send you a private message to grab your account details from you.

Kind Regards,

-Olgi-

Chamila
Switched-on
1 Reply 2252 Views

I want to add another property to my existing email logging to the AGL. please help me.

I have a few properties to manage. All bills are under my name.

Thanks.

_Mark_
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 2242 Views

Hi @Chamila, welcome!

I can take a look at that for you. I'll just start with a private message! Thanks- Mark.

Vinod
Conductor
1 Reply 2002 Views

Same problem here, I have energy and internet account under same email address. Currently when I log in I only see energy acc.

ENA
Semiconductor
0 Replies 1978 Views

Hello Vindo

My problem is that I have a property in Adelaide (AGL Gas and Electricity ) and one in the country (AGL Electricity and Telecommunication)  200km apart but I use the same email address for both properties. Using the AGL portal  I can easily access the Adelaide account,( which I have had for a very long time) but I can't access either the electricity or the telecommunication accounts in the country which I only opened up last year. AGL informed me I will need to use a different email address for each account., which is bonkers. This suggests to me that for every account you set up with AGL, you have to supply them with a different email address. Imagine if other institutions worked the same e.g. financial institutions, you would need to supply them with a separate email address for each credit card, savings, account, investment account, etc.  Regards and have a Merry Christmas 

jess3
Switched-on
2 Replies 1920 Views

can you provide the instructions?

ENA
Semiconductor
0 Replies 1881 Views

"can you provide the instructions?" I am not sure what you are asking and who are you?

Natalie-AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 1875 Views

Hi @jess3, thank you for reaching out to us. 

We can certainly assist you with linking your accounts under the same log in. 

I will send you a Private Message to further assist. 

Kind regards, 
Nat

Vinod
Conductor
0 Replies 1857 Views

Hi @Natalie-AGL , can you do the same for me? I'll await your pm.