Energy app

TWW
Conductor
2 Replies 681 Views

Hi

not sure if anyone else has had issues with energy app, but recently joined agl and for the first month the app read how much solar was being created and how much electricity we were getting from grid, but the last eight weeks it hasn’t updated; I’ve tried numerous times trying to get help from agl but no success; any advice would be appreciated 

8 REPLIES 8
Deepesh_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 641 Views

Hi TWW, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Usually, the app starts to reflects the usage information after 15 business days of receiving a successful meter reading. However, in your case we are past the usual timeframe so I want to look further into this to get a better understanding. I'll send you a private message shortly to discuss further. Cheers, Deepesh

TWW
Conductor
1 Reply 523 Views

Hi Deepesh

I did reply to your message a when I received it, is there any movement ? 

TWW 

Natalie-AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 478 Views

Hello TWW, 

Unfortunately, we have not received your previous message and apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

So that we can further assist you, I'll send you a private message. 

Kind Regards, 

Natalie

TWW
Conductor
0 Replies 384 Views

Hi Natalie

Any progress haven’t heard anything  

regards

TWW

TWW
Conductor
1 Reply 364 Views

Is there anyone else at AGL that promises to help rectify then nothing happens !!! So far 2 from 2 promises but no response; getting a little tired or is there anyone in neighbourhood that’s had this issue that could please give me some advice on how to rectify 

Lester
Powerhouse
1 Reply 357 Views

I had a 25 day run of estimated data in June, just started doing this randomly after working fine since our solar install last Nov / Dec.

This thread covers what was wrong with ours (digital meter software) . . .

https://neighbourhood.agl.com.au/t5/AGL-App/App-shows-a-recent-estimated-usage/m-p/36301/highlight/t...

That may or may not be your problem.

Believe me, I had a great AGL team member on my side, David_AGL, who's left the company now, but Basil_AGL is here now and doing much of what David was, he's settling in still I think.

You must have someone that can liaise with the AGL tech people on this sort of issue.

Hopefully you can get to the bottom of it soon.

TWW
Conductor
1 Reply 324 Views

Thank you - will have a look today;, but now the app doesn’t show anything at all; sounds like you had great agl support; would be great to track these guys down; it should been an easy fix; I had another guy come and look at meter and he said everything’s in order and couldn’t understand why the data was being captured and reported through app; he said agl should be able to rectify quite quickly; didn’t go through all the hassle I’ve had trying to get help from agl. 

TWW
Conductor
0 Replies 23 Views

Finally the app is working thank you to the IT gurus that spent a few weeks in problem; took a while and a lot of perseverance