The new-look eBill summary

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
53 Replies 416092 Views

After listening to your feedback, we're excited to show you the new-look eBill summary. As well as freshening up the look and feel, we've added some crucial information so you can quickly get the important details about your account.

What's changed?

In addition to your bill amount, due date and other useful links, you'll now see:

• Whether your bill is an estimated or actual meter read (if you have a basic meter you can avoid an estimated bill by completing a self-service meter read)
  • A link to set a bill due reminder in your calendar
  • Instantly pay your bill with a link to make a payment
  • A snapshot of any applied concessions or discounts
  • A new usage and cost snapshot comparing your usage to the same period last year (if available).
  • A link to our bill explainer page for more info on how to read your bill

ebill summary.JPG

How to view the full bill

While we've tried to include most useful information, you're still able to download your bill in full by selecting View your bill on your bill summary. You won't need to log in to your account to do so.

Alternately, you can access your bill by logging in to My Account.

To access your bill via the AGL app, select the Billing tab, tap the bill you'd like to view, then View PDF.

Questions and feedback

This new-look eBill was created based on feedback from customers like you, and we'd love to hear what you think. If you have any questions or comments, you're welcome to add them to this post!

124 REPLIES 124
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 2075 Views

Hi @OldFogey , you don't need to log in to view your bill. Just click the "view bill" link in the email to download it, same as always. Only the layout of the email has changed.

astro
Conductor
1 Reply 2069 Views

Your new website is nothing to be proud of and I would think of sacking your IT department and get a professional to do it. Your customers want an itemised bill in their Email, not a statement that tells you nothing but what is owed. To force your customers to wade through a quagmire of information to find the itemised bill and get nothing but rejections or information they don't want and a total waste of time. is a disgrace.

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 2064 Views

Hi @astro  there is no new website, just a slightly different appearance for the bill email. You can still click a single link in the email to access your full bill, the same as you have always been able to. 

It sounds like that link isn't working for you, so I've passed that screenshot on so the cause of the issue can be investigated.

oshi
Switched-on
1 Reply 2052 Views

I AM UNABLE  TO DOWNLOAD MY DETAILED BILL  FOR ELECTRICITY  USING THE PDF. I HAVE 

ALREADY DOWNLOADED MY GAS BILL USING THE PDF. THIS IS THE SECOND MONTH I HAVE BEEN 

UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD MY ELECTRICITY BILL USING THE PDF SO WHY DOES THE GAS BILL WORK OKAY

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 2042 Views

Hi @oshi, what's happening when you try to click the "view bill" link in the email?