Can't activate SIM

simonwildcat
Conductor
5 Replies 19801 Views

My new mobile sim arrived yesterday, so I followed the instructions and went to agl.com.au/activate sim, clicked the button and logged into my account.

However, there are no further prompts or anything relating to mobile except a mobile icon and:

"You’ll also see details for your other AGL services"

How to proceed? 

17 REPLIES 17
Arsenenyamalamb
Switched-on
0 Replies 1721 Views

Help me for activating my simcard 

Tarsanne19
Switched-on
0 Replies 1704 Views

Trying to activate my Sim card 

Poppet
Switched-on
1 Reply 1635 Views

Clearly they haven’t fixed this bug because I had the same problem too. Thankfully this thread was here otherwise I would’ve spent ages trying to figure it out or in the phone to their help desk! 
thank you 

lisanew68
Switched-on
0 Replies 1548 Views

hi my new sim is not activating does anyone know what to do

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 1536 Views

@lisanew68 Hi, if you've followed the instructions on the Activate Mobile SIM page and you're still not able to activate, you'll need to give support a call so they can assist you to get activated.

Duola3
Switched-on
0 Replies 1383 Views

I meet the same problem

Alwayssunny
Switched-on
1 Reply 297 Views

You have sent me a replacement Sim.  It has now taken two weeks for me to get the Sim and 4 calls to your call centre.  The Sim has arrived and it cannot be activated as the number does not macth what was loaded into the system.  I now need to wait until Monday to have another round with your so called 'service' center.  Lovin AGL - looking forward to getting the sim working so I can move to Telstra

Hannah_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 288 Views

Hi @Alwayssunny

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you have been experiencing with trying to activate your sim cards. 

The sim card number on the system is your original sim card number, the numbers will not match as the replacement sim card number is different to the original sim card number. 

Please call us on 13 12 45 or chat to us via the website or app so that we can activate that replacement sim card. 

Kind Regards, 
Hannah