Re: esim Activation

Rajanikanth
Conductor
1 Reply 5272 Views

AGL have failed, incompetent and does not have the knowledge to run this process and yet they claim to provide mobile services, I doubt the AGL employees themselves uses the AGL mobile services or not, very pity. I have been waiting for my esim activation and I did not get any details from them on how to approach. I cannot make or receive any calls and all my MFA is linked to the same number and I am not able to receive any OTPS, This is causing me serious trouble as I am not able to login to my work related applications.

This is not acceptable and there is not a single action taken against this. @David_AGL 

12 REPLIES 12
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 4302 Views

Hi @Rajanikanth ,

That sounds enormously frustrating. Have you been through the steps on the Activate eSIM help page?

If so, your next step will be to get in touch with AGL support. The quickest way to resolve the issue will be to do so by phone - if you have access to another phone you can use. Unfortunately I won't be able to help through this public community, as this will require secure access to your account.

Rajanikanth
Conductor
1 Reply 4301 Views

Hi @David_AGL yes I have gone through the help page also got in touch with the AGL support team but I am keep hearing the same thing saying the systems are down or updating and they are not able to help me at this point of time.

I am really shocked how come AGL are operating with this model and not having a backup when such things happen.

and no proper mitigating or recovery process.

My hands are tied back without my mobile number and this is costing me.

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 4300 Views

Hi @Rajanikanth how many times have you called support and been told that they're not able to help currently?

Rajanikanth
Conductor
1 Reply 4296 Views

I have called 3 times now and used the chat as well

agl.PNG

Rajanikanth
Conductor
1 Reply 4292 Views

Hi @David_AGL is this some thing you can help me with

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 4285 Views

@Rajanikanth I can't assist you with activation, but I can check on what this system issue may be. Have you been told how long this is expected to take to resolve?

Rajanikanth
Conductor
1 Reply 4284 Views

Hi @David_AGL , I always get a standard answer (call back after 2hours).

Rajanikanth
Conductor
1 Reply 4280 Views

This is todays response, this is absolutely very amateur behavior and AGL does not have any intention to solve client issues. take out the CEO's mobile connection for 3 days and let's see how he reacts. I need a resolution immediately.

agl.PNG

Rajanikanth
Conductor
1 Reply 4279 Views

I don't know where in this world would a system take 3days to update and still updating