eSIM Activation

firediy
Conductor
6 Replies 1264 Views

I ordered an eSIM from AGL 12 hours ago and requested a port-out from TPG. The porting process appears to have been successful, and I received an email from TPG confirming this and my service has been cut off.

However, I received a welcome email but noQR code needed to activate my eSIM. It’s now been over a day, and I still have no QR code.

There is no order for activation

There are no pending activation at this time. This could be because you recently submitted an activation request, which is currently being processed, or no further action is required from you to activate your service.

if you've gotten this message in error or are having trouble activating your SIM card

When I log into "My Account," I’m getting an error that prevents me from accessing any further details. My mobile service is currently cut off, leaving me in a difficult spot without a working phone.

Has anyone else encountered this issue, and how did you resolve it? Any guidance or support from AGL would be appreciated.

Welcome to AGL

Hi xxx,

Your eSIM has been successfully activated and your new AGL service for mobile number 6146xxxxx is ready to use.

If you have a physical SIM card in your phone, you can now remove it. If you had a previous eSIM, that has now been deactivated and your service has switched over to AGL.

We’ve also sent a confirmation SMS to the above mobile number.

Thanks,
The AGL Team

25 REPLIES 25
Rajanikanth
Conductor
1 Reply 7059 Views

AGL have failed, incompetent and does not have the knowledge to run this process and yet they claim to provide mobile services, I doubt the AGL employees themselves uses the AGL mobile services or not, very pity. I have been waiting for my esim activation and I did not get any details from them on how to approach. I cannot make or receive any calls and all my MFA is linked to the same number and I am not able to receive any OTPS, This is causing me serious trouble as I am not able to login to my work related applications.

This is not acceptable and there is not a single action taken against this. @David_AGL 

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 5683 Views

Hi @Rajanikanth ,

That sounds enormously frustrating. Have you been through the steps on the Activate eSIM help page?

If so, your next step will be to get in touch with AGL support. The quickest way to resolve the issue will be to do so by phone - if you have access to another phone you can use. Unfortunately I won't be able to help through this public community, as this will require secure access to your account.

Rajanikanth
Conductor
1 Reply 5682 Views

Hi @David_AGL yes I have gone through the help page also got in touch with the AGL support team but I am keep hearing the same thing saying the systems are down or updating and they are not able to help me at this point of time.

I am really shocked how come AGL are operating with this model and not having a backup when such things happen.

and no proper mitigating or recovery process.

My hands are tied back without my mobile number and this is costing me.

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 5681 Views

Hi @Rajanikanth how many times have you called support and been told that they're not able to help currently?

Rajanikanth
Conductor
1 Reply 5677 Views

I have called 3 times now and used the chat as well

agl.PNG

Rajanikanth
Conductor
1 Reply 5673 Views

Hi @David_AGL is this some thing you can help me with

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 5666 Views

@Rajanikanth I can't assist you with activation, but I can check on what this system issue may be. Have you been told how long this is expected to take to resolve?

Rajanikanth
Conductor
1 Reply 5665 Views

Hi @David_AGL , I always get a standard answer (call back after 2hours).

Rajanikanth
Conductor
1 Reply 5661 Views

This is todays response, this is absolutely very amateur behavior and AGL does not have any intention to solve client issues. take out the CEO's mobile connection for 3 days and let's see how he reacts. I need a resolution immediately.

agl.PNG