address on Electricity and Gas bill is incorrect in the system

Nanda1
Semiconductor
1 Reply 2125 Views

The address on electricity and gas meters go as 'unit 1' but my property address is 'unit 5' as I can see on my AGL online account. I am metered correctly. Can you please correct the address in the system. 

5 REPLIES 5
Natalie-AGL
AGL Moderator
2 Replies 2100 Views

Hello @Nanda1

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. 

I can appreciate your concern with your meter being labelled correctly and we can certainly cross check some details to ensure you have been connected to the correct meter and look at updating the supply address. 

Once we confirm the meter number is correct, we will need a copy of a rates notice to pass on to your distributor to have the data base updated accordingly. 

I'll send you a message and get some further details from you so we can further assist. 

Kind Regards, 

Natalie

Nanda1
Semiconductor
1 Reply 2097 Views

Thanks for the response.I had already provided a copy of rate notice to your customer representative during the previous call and it should already be in  AGL system.

Thanks

Nanda1

Natalie-AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 2082 Views

Hello @Nanda1

Thank you for letting me know. 

If there is anything that we can assist you with in the future, please feel free to reach out. 

Kind Regards, 

Natalie 

Nanda1
Semiconductor
0 Replies 2079 Views

Thanks.

Nanda1
Semiconductor
0 Replies 2022 Views

I just noticed my property address has been updated but it is still not quite right. The system shows unit 5 /5.

It should be corrected as unit 5 / 5-6 as per rate notice. Can you please make arrangements to correct same. Thanks