DeeElena22
Switched-on
2 Replies 29501 Views

Need to know my NMI number

28 REPLIES 28
Deepesh_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 1336 Views

Hi JEREMYC, NMI is the unique identifier for your Electricity meter. MIRN is the unique identifier for your Gas meter. 

Hope this helps. Cheers, Deepesh

Silvia111888
Semiconductor
0 Replies 1275 Views

Hello, I need my NMI number to do something. I need to get it as soon as possible. Thank you

Silvia111888
Semiconductor
0 Replies 1275 Views

Hello, I need my NMI number to do something. I need to get it as soon as possible. Thank you

Silvia111888
Semiconductor
1 Reply 1275 Views

NeilC
Powerhouse
0 Replies 1274 Views

@Silvia111888 

Look at this post.

I have stated a MILLION times.

Open your meter box and read the number.

Read the number from your last bill.

Read the bottom of this post where I ask you to like this post

Cheers Neil

If this comment solves your issue please solve the post, if you like this comment please take the opportunity to click the Like button below.
Dannyh
Switched-on
1 Reply 1216 Views

Hi, I also need a OR NMI number and am new to AGL so don’t have a bill uet. Can you help me ? Thanks 

NeilC
Powerhouse
0 Replies 1180 Views

@Dannyh 

https://neighbourhood.agl.com.au/t5/Meters-Connections/NMI-number/td-p/27993/page/3

Cheers Neil

If this comment solves your issue please solve the post, if you like this comment please take the opportunity to click the Like button below.
Mpt
Switched-on
1 Reply 337 Views

I am moving house and set up connection with agl a week ago. Should have connected electricity and gas and nbn by now. We move in 2 days. I notice today that out online account only says electricity not gas and no nbn. They keep asking me for a meter number now for gas when I complained we will have no hot water or ability to cook ans run business with nbn now. I told them I don’t know the meter number. I don’t live there yet. I can’t see the meter so don’t tell me to go look at the meter please. This is a house move. We can’t see meter until we arrive there which is too late. We need gas yesterday! Absolutely disgusted with agl. Spent hour on phone a week ago setting up all 3 services & its not my job to find a meter number at a house I don’t live T yet. Get the reader to get the number when ge goes to do the reading he has the address so what’s the problem. Now the next date they’re telling me is a week from now to connection what a joke agl is! Absolutely beyond angry with them. Get your own dam meter number it’s not my house yet. Insanity. 

megan_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 271 Views

Hi Mpt,

We are truly sorry to hear about your experience and want to ensure we have done all the checks we can prior to requesting your meter number.

There may be scenarios that we are unable to locate the meter, however we will send you a private message to ensure we have checked thoroughly.

Kind regards,

Megan