Help with meters and high bill.

1 Reply 2728 Views

Hi, I am asking for some help regarding my my meter and high electricity bill. I have 3 meter numbers on my electricity bill and my bill was very high. I have a pool and ducted air-conditioning. My hot water system has been tripping for a long time now. Does anyone know what type of electrician I need to come and help me work out what is causing the high energy usage? I would like to know what meter measures each component of the the pool pump, hot water system and general household usage. Is this something i can work out myself? the bill is causing me so much worry as I can't afford another high bill. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

AGL Moderator
0 Replies 2713 Views

Hi Naomi_s, thanks for contacting us.


An electrician can definitely tell you what appliances are wired up to each meter. As far as I'm aware, it is just a standard electrician you can contact.