Slowest internet speed I ever had.

Jag1
Conductor
1 Reply 867 Views

To, AGL team
I am writing to express my frustration with the slow internet speed that I have been experiencing for the past few months every day.. As a paying customer of your service, I expect to receive reliable and fast internet connectivity, but unfortunately, this has not been the case.

I am consistently experiencing slow internet speeds, which is affecting my ability to work and perform my daily activities. This issue has caused significant inconvenience, and I would like to request an immediate resolution.

You have sent me a replacement modem, changed the DNS settings, ran multiple speed tests, sent to you screen shots of the speed tests, but none of these steps have resolved the issue.

I believe that this issue is on your end, and I request that you take immediate action to fix it.

2 REPLIES 2
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 862 Views

Hi @Jag1 -  sorry to hear about your internet speed issues. You should certainly be seeing speeds that match up to those specified on your plan! It sounds like you've already been in touch with customer service on this, and that's really the best place for you to continue troubleshooting these issues. This is a public customer community, and although some of our members here might have suggestions for things you can try, they won't have access to your account for troubleshooting. 

Jag1
Conductor
0 Replies 842 Views

I have done enough trouble shooting. No solution rather than changing the ISP. Lost more than $600 for last three months.