Need to cancel my NBN account

dl1
Conductor
1 Reply 1722 Views

There is an error in my NBN account. I paid last month and it is already in your account but not showing up in the dashboard. I msg support last week and after he tried to help for an hour say there is nothing much he could do and ask me to connect to resolution. I waited then got disconnected. 

Today after waited for one hour i was connected and after asking a few question put me and transfered me and i have waited 2 and half hours since. This is terrible for something that is not even my mistake. I would like to rectify this and then cancel my NBN account. 

3 REPLIES 3
dl1
Conductor
1 Reply 1721 Views

This is my NBN account [account details removed]. I have already paid last month. It is in your account. Rectify this and remove my late fees and cancel my account 

dl1
Conductor
0 Replies 1706 Views

I paid my NBN account last month and it is in your account. Dashboard is showing i havent and i waited really long for contact. More than 5 hours all up and still not resolve. 3rd time im having problems due to AGL system problems. Its just a waste of time

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 1689 Views

Hi @dl1 , sorry to hear about these issues, this sounds frustrating. Have you resolved them at this stage? Please be aware that this is a public community and while the members here may be able to assist with some problems, this isn't a formal support channel we don't have access to your account. To resolve these payment issues, address your account balance or cancel your account, you'll need to give support a call.