Horrible Service in every way

Techsav
Switched-on
4 Replies 1311 Views

Has anyone else been waiting 4 months to get their internet connected? While being sent bills still? How about getting threats by their agents to pay the bills but when you mention the countless emails you have sent and that you are still waiting for months to be connected, they just hang up, and repeat. Anyone else experience that side of AGL? Because I'm about to lose my faces. Wtf is going on with this zoo

4 REPLIES 4
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 1306 Views

Hi @Techsav - that's a very long time to wait for connection, and you shouldn't be receiving bills if you service hasn't been activated yet. What have you been told in your previous contact with our agents?

jacjacp
Switched-on
0 Replies 1234 Views

waited for 10 days already here. trying to cancel it, but they say I still have to pay bill for the first month

NeilC
Powerhouse
0 Replies 1113 Views

@Cass1 @jacjacp 

Hi,

You need to contact the Telecommunications Ombudsman, it is the responsibility of the provider to provide a service.

One good thing about AGL trying to supply an internet and phone service is that the complaints on this page about electricity and gas seem to have reduced.

Cheers Neil

If this comment solves your issue please solve the post, if you like this comment please take the opportunity to click the Like button below.
fng
Semiconductor
0 Replies 183 Views

At this moment, I waited for 12 days but still no Internet connection.  Are you kidding me that AGL needs 4 month to setup?  What kind of SLA it is?  😞