My gas billing changed to monthly without my consent

aussievet
Conductor
1 Reply 1509 Views

I am on Quarterly Billing for my gas account but I entered the meter read for gas on AGL app and usage screen changed to monthly cycle, AGL chat representative apologized and said nothing can be done for this month but assured it will revert back to quarterly billing next month.

I wanted to keep record of conversation and AGL Rep said it is possible to print the transcript for later use by clicking on three dots on top of app and choosing print option but there is only end option there, Rep said it might be possible to print chat transcript from desktop, I logged in from my PC but could not find any option to print the transcript there also.

Any ways to print and save  your chat transcript ??

2 REPLIES 2
megan_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 1504 Views

Hi aussievet,

Thank you for reaching out.

Your transcript will be recorded on your AGL profile so we will be able to verify the conversation you had with us and ensure everything you were promised is actioned.

If you need a copy for your own reference and aren't able to save it, my suggestion would be to take a screenshot on your phone if you wish to save it.

Kind regards,

Megan

aussievet
Conductor
0 Replies 1477 Views

Thanks for your response Megan.

Both the website and App are  now showing the correct Quaterly billing cycle now in sync with the billing dates. Hopefully there are no automatic system changes to Quaterly cycle when I put the next meter reading on my app. Cheers.