Cost of current bill

Setonkidd
Switched-on
1 Reply 1077 Views

Hi,

My current outstanding bill is $1,165 where we normally average around $700. This current quarter on track for is $780.

$1,165 seems extremely high when we've not changed our usage habits. Has there been an error?

4 REPLIES 4
Deepesh_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 1043 Views

Hi Setonkidd, Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry to hear that you received an unexpectedly high bill. Please feel free to visit https://www.agl.com.au/help-support/energy/billing-and-payments/bill-questions-answered/unexpected-h... to get a better understanding of your bill. Alternatively, please reach out to us at agl.com.au/contact-us if you would like to discuss your bill with one of our agents. Cheers, Deepesh

Bretthanlon
Switched-on
2 Replies 786 Views

We lost all power Christmas night until New Year’s Eve but I have charges, how? My New Years Day charge is very distorted charge wise vs historic. My solar feed in also appears to be not working but my electrician has confirmed my systems working fine. (personal info removed)

Xander-AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 741 Views

Hi @Bretthanlon - thank you for reaching out.

I will message you privately to ask for some more details.

Kind regards,
Xander

Lester
Powerhouse
0 Replies 727 Views

"My solar feed in also appears to be not working but my electrician has confirmed my systems working fine."

I've just put solar in, and am now looking at a battery (needed to really impact electricity costs).

From my basic understanding . . .

1. A plain solar install will not see solar feed in during blackout, the network must eliminate feed in in areas blacked out. Not sure about brownout events.

2. Even with solar and a battery, unless it's set up right for blackout, there is no battery feed in to the home during these events, and further if equipment is not compatible, and / or not configured right a battery won't even charge from solar in a blackout.