Billing transparency

Jackyleah
Switched-on
2 Replies 341 Views

Your app is never accurate with how much credit I have.

Your Billing is confusing As per above,  I pay $65 per mth, while I have $1000 +$300 + $236.

Your overseas call centre are rude and say " questions are out of their scope "

The qld government rebate of $1000 +$300 is not reflective in app, only $75 from government rebate applied every bill, while you have all the rebates now, people need it now to catchup with increase of electricity, groceries, children's schooling needs, ect ect ect.

I'm already comparing other electricity companies 

2 REPLIES 2
Deepesh_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 338 Views

Hi Jackyleah, W're sorry to hear about your experience. I will send you a private message shortly to discuss further. Cheers, Deepesh

Lester
Powerhouse
0 Replies 336 Views

"I'm already comparing other electricity companies "

Be very careful considering change of retailers, do it based on facts, not emotion.

From my research in the past 10 months or so, there is VERY little difference between companies, some have lower tariffs but higher daily supply charge, and vice versa.

Yes, the economy is really making it hard to budget and keep up with living standards, even the basics.

Best to just know your energy needs well, research if an existing or other retailer can provide a better deal (plan) for your own usage needs, and your specific location, all states differ vastly in tariffs and supply charges.

Other credits should be coming through, there are some still getting into the system properly with first full periods of billing etc.