Billing Frequency

Rao1947
Conductor
2 Replies 859 Views

From   the last two weeks I have tried to change my electricity  billing frequency, but have not succeeded. The message that I often got from the AGL computer is :"SORRY, WE'RE UNABLE TO PROCESS YOUR REQUEST RIGHT NOW. PLEASE TRY AGAIN. IF THE ISSUE PERSISTS, YOU CAN  IN TOUCH WITH US HERE AND WE 'LL SORT IT OUT"Can somebody tell me what else should I do.

6 REPLIES 6
NeilC
Powerhouse
1 Reply 856 Views

@Rao1947 

Hi,

The "here" is a hyperlink.

Hyperlinks are normally blue and if you click on them then you will be directed to a new site

For instance the "here" you are referred to should be the AGL Contact us website with the hyperlink "https://www.agl.com.au/help-support/contact-us"

Now I can also do the same HERE.

If you click on either of these hyperlinks you will be redirected  to a new web page.

The link should take you to this page.

NeilC_0-1659502417443.png

The above is a graphical image and is not available for you to click on.

Now I am not an AGL employee and like you are just a community member.

If this solves your answer please solve this, if it helps you but is not the resolution you desire please click the like button.

Please do this for any post that you read.

Welcome to the AGL community.

Neil.

PS if you reply to this post with another query I will receive this and try and assist you

Cheers Neil

If this comment solves your issue please solve the post, if you like this comment please take the opportunity to click the Like button below.
Rao1947
Conductor
1 Reply 846 Views

Last Wednesday, I spoke to somebody at AGL. I had given in writing  to this person (man) what changes  I needed  in my  current and future billings.  He sent a  code to my current mobile for my clicking. I  just did that.  No communication after that from AGl. As far as I am concerned, nothing has  changed. .

-Olgi-
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 823 Views

Hi @Rao1947,

Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to Neighbourhood. I'll send you a private message to get your account details from you.

Kind Regards,

-Olgi-

bimler
Switched-on
2 Replies 142 Views

I want my gas and electrical bills now to be sent by mail monthly..NOT 3 MONTHLY...they are too high

DO THIS NOW or I will change suppliers

NeilC
Powerhouse
0 Replies 138 Views

@bimler 

WHY DON'T YOU LOG ONTO YOUR ACCOUNT VIA THE WEB OR THE APP AND CHANGE IT YOURSELF.

DON'T YOU KNOW WHEN YOU USE UPPERCASE IN POSTS ETC YOU ARE SHOUTING.

THESE ARE COMMUNITY PAGES  EVERY ONE IN THE WORLD CAN SEE WHAT YOU WROTE.

Why don't you ask for help or even do a google search like "AGL change billing period" and get a result like this

https://www.agl.com.au/help-support/energy/billing-and-payments/bill-questions-answered/understand-y... 

Here we are 4 hours later and a nice chap gave you the answer you needed.

So be nice and give me a like.

Cheers Neil

If this comment solves your issue please solve the post, if you like this comment please take the opportunity to click the Like button below.
Naz_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 119 Views

Hi @bimler 

Thanks for reaching out.

We can surely assist you but will require some more details. I will send you a private message shortly.

Regards,

Naz