AGL Rewards - Coles & Woolies

Erlyna
Switched-on
6 Replies 28308 Views

Are all the discounted gift cards for Woolworths, Coles, Target and Kmart gone?

I can’t seem to find it anymore in the AGL Rewards to purchase it.

27 REPLIES 27
sh1933
Semiconductor
0 Replies 7360 Views

this is the way i joined agl. now i have to thinking about .....

RichardF
Switched-on
0 Replies 7356 Views

The only reason I choose AGL is the discounted coles gift card even the gas price is higher than others. Now no reason to stay with AGL

NB1
Switched-on
1 Reply 7330 Views

Hi David,

Please be advised that due to a lack of response from AGL on this thread, I have today switched my electricity to another energy provider. Their rates are slightly lower and they offer better rewards than AGL. My gas is still with AGL though I plan on moving that to another provider soon. I hope that AGL brings back their supermarket gift cards as that was the best benefit that they had going on for them in this competitive environment.

-Steve-
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 7317 Views

Hi NB1, sorry to hear this. I have passed along your feedback regarding this matter.

Cheeky1
Switched-on
1 Reply 7310 Views

I signed up with AGL for electricity today with the promise that I can purchase Woolworths and Coles discounted gift cards once I joined. The customer service advised that I buy gift cards from the said supermarkets and obtain the discount by showing them my bill. As I know people who work at these supermarkets and there is no such thing. She then back flipped and said that the offers will be posted on my AGL rewards page upon signing. I have a feeling this is not true. I might need to call to cancel.

Gamma_being
Semiconductor
0 Replies 7295 Views

The ACCC might be interested to know about that promise made before you signed up

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 6792 Views

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce that we've now refreshed AGL Rewards with new offers, including the popular grocery discounts at Coles and Woolworths. Thanks for your feedback, and your patience as we brought these offers out.

sihai
Switched-on
0 Replies 4743 Views

There is no reward tab in my account page, I am very frustrated. I have three accounts with agl, one of the account number is 53410700.