Submit button not working - Change plan

Kingp
Switched-on
2 Replies 1942 Views

I have been recommended to use the web site to change my plan but despite using different devices, clearing caches and changing browsers I still can’t submit a change on my plan. Very frustrating. What’s going on AGL??

4 REPLIES 4
Natalie-AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 1933 Views

Hi Kingp, Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback, we are sorry to hear the poor experience you have had with changing your energy plan online. 

Our contact centre is available to assist you. You can find how to contact us via agl.com.au/contact-us

Kind Regards, 

Natalie

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 1928 Views

Hi @Kingp , thanks for sharing this feedback. We've received a few reports of people having trouble using this page to change their plan online, so we're looking into this to make sure it's addressed. 

DebDoodles
Switched-on
1 Reply 1720 Views

I've been sent an email to change my plan to receive a better rate.  This link does not work.  Can see it didn't work back in August either via other comments.  Bad service.  Cannot contact anyone either.  The virtual assistant keeps taking me to the same link that does not work!  What's the point of having a chat option when you can't chat!!  I'm off to another provider now.  In fact you should just give us a better rate to keep us on board, instead of making us jump through your hoops, getting us angry and switching providers.  Not very smart AGL

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 1715 Views

Hi @DebDoodles - sorry to hear that. I'm going to send you a private message to help get this sorted out.