Leaving feedback messages - apparent bug

Gayner
Switched-on
1 Reply 372 Views

I want to leave a message with some calculations and questions - it's too complicated to explain over the phone and sometimes I have difficulty in explaining and being understood...

On your 'contact us' page https://www.agl.com.au/help-support/contact-us I try to leave a message, but when I click on the blue 'Leave Message' link it just takes me back to my home page and tells me my gas & electricity usages. So there's no obvious place to leave a message. Of course you can't email AGL these days, so that eliminates email as a fallback.

When I phoned last week to report this I was assured that it would all be sorted out in a day - either the bug would be fixed or someone would contact me by email. So far no progress on either front. I can't help but feel that these 'contact us' methods are pseudo-feel-good ways to fob off the customer to a buggy website or AI-driven chatbot and that , as with many big firms these days, no one wants to actually talk to a customer as they might have to commit to solving a real problem!

So how about it AGL - either fix the bug or I shall eventually move to another supplier with reliable software and an Australian call centre.

1 REPLY 1
Deepesh_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 359 Views

Hi Gayner, I'm sorry to hear about your poor experience. I will send you a private message shortly to discuss further. Cheers, Deepesh