HOW TO CHANGE ACCOUNT USER NAME

SteveA
Switched-on
2 Replies 22252 Views

How can I remove my name from account and put someone else's name and details. So they are the account holder?

9 REPLIES 9
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
3 Replies 17643 Views

If there's an existing AGL energy supply to a property that you want to transfer from one account holder to another, the new account holder needs to sign up to a plan with AGL using their details. Doing this will automatically cancel the old account and the account with the new account holder will start.

hoglets3
Switched-on
1 Reply 13455 Views

I understand my wife must sign up and it will automatically delete old account. Will it keep same account number, plan and any credits?

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 13444 Views

Hi @hoglets3 ,

No, it will be a new account with a new account holder. However, you will receive a refund for the credit on your account.

CraigHodges
Switched-on
1 Reply 13236 Views

I would like a document (pdf) that I can print out to change account user name. Thank you. My brother does not use the internet and computers, so has asked me to prepare a document for this to fill out and post to AGL.

HUCA17
Switched-on
1 Reply 12540 Views

I simply want to change the username on an existing account and not change the account itself to a new one. Why isn't this an option?  I monitor two accounts for two different entities nothing to do with each other, and your website seems to have automatically merged them. Most unhelpful.

NGM
Switched-on
0 Replies 12152 Views

Couldn’t agree more!

Bowl6233
Switched-on
0 Replies 9389 Views

Hi I would like to change the account name on my bills from Mark Bowlay to Robert Jeffrey Bowlay

Davidmichelle
Switched-on
1 Reply 2885 Views

I want to add my wife’s name to the account and give her access/permission to access account. 

Natalie-AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 2734 Views

Hello @Davidmichelle 

Welcome to the AGL community! 

You can add your wife as an authorized contact to your account where she will have access to general account maintenance. 

To add or remove an authorized contact person you can login via your AGL MyAccount

Alternartivelty, please feel free to contact us via one of the contact methods listed on our website and one of our customer service representatives will be happy to help. 

Kind Regards, 

Natalie