Cannot download either electricity or gas bill from gmail.

SLD
Switched-on
4 Replies 4057 Views

I receive an email via gmail advising my new bill has arrived either gas or electricity, I click on 'download your bill' option within the email and nothing happens.  I can access it via logging into my AGL account, however I would like to be able to download straight from the received email.

6 REPLIES 6
-Demi-
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 4026 Views

Hi SLD.

I would recommend using a different browser to open up the PDF file!

If this still does not work you can also try clearing cookies and cache.

Please contact here if you're still having issues.

Thanks,

Demi.

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 3848 Views

Hi @SLD , are you still noticing this issue with the link in your email?

Pier251
Semiconductor
1 Reply 3827 Views

Why am I no longer receiving a detailed bill and when trying to download .pdf file it is the previous month's? I need a detailed account.

_Mark_
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 3815 Views

Hi Pier251, I just sent you a quick private message so that we can help you with your billing issue!

Thanks,
Mark.

Beaulieu222
Switched-on
1 Reply 3809 Views

@SLD wrote: Subarunet.com Login

I receive an email via gmail advising my new bill has arrived either gas or electricity, I click on 'download your bill' option within the email and nothing happens.  I can access it via logging into my AGL account, however I would like to be able to download straight from the received email.

Did You sort out some technique for looking out for this, expecting this is the case will you share the methodology?

-Olgi-
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 3766 Views

Hi @Beaulieu222,

Thanks for getting in touch. For issues with viewing your bill you can try using a different browser to open up a PDF file. If this does not work you can try clearing cookies and cache.

If you're still having issues after trying this, please contact us here so that we can help you further.

Thanks,

-Olgi-