Lack of electricity data on app and online

Wendell
Semiconductor
7 Replies 11916 Views

Has anyone else had this problem recently. This is the second time in two months this has happened and I haven’t  had any data show up in the app or online for over 10 days! Im getting extremely annoyed with this and have already reported AGL to the ombudsman about this last time, and now it’s happening again. I reported it,  had one phone call and since then nothing!!

Anyone else got any ideas about where to go with this  or should I go straight to the Ombudsman?  

20 REPLIES 20
Alex30
Switched-on
0 Replies 4249 Views

Another AGL user with the same data refresh problem.  My iPhone app and the Internet app show no new data since last Monday 29 Aug.  I can normally see the previous days usage and before.  AGL is a large company.  Surely we can get some sort of update on this issue which is obviously widespread.

John-T
Powerhouse
0 Replies 4247 Views

Add me to the list.

Nothing here now electricity data use on app and website have not updated for 7 days.

Last Update 27th of August.

Sydney N.S.W

Cheers

John  

John-T
Powerhouse
0 Replies 4246 Views

@Raziel1972 It is not the app, I am having the same result online looking at it from the web interface.

Cheers

John

-Olgi-
AGL Moderator
3 Replies 4230 Views

Hi @John-T,

Thanks for getting in touch. As there may be a number of reasons why this is happening, I'll send you a private message to obtain your account information so I can look into this for you.

Kind Regards,

-Olgi-

-Olgi-
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 4227 Views

Hi @Wendell,

I've just send you a private message so I can grab your account details and assist you further.

Thanks,

-Olgi-

twizy
Conductor
1 Reply 4225 Views

Hi Olgi

Mine come back online on saturday so all good now 

Thank you

-Olgi-
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 4222 Views

Hi @twizy,

Thanks for letting me know, glad that's working for you now.

-Olgi-

Raziel1972
Conductor
0 Replies 4220 Views

Hi Olgi

As I've said before, there's more people than the two you replied to that are having this issue. I've posted about five times and had no response from a moderator. No usage updates since August 26th!

John-T
Powerhouse
0 Replies 4214 Views

@-Olgi- 

Thank you for that will wait for your private message to come through.

Cheers

John

John-T
Powerhouse
0 Replies 4206 Views

@-Olgi- 

I have replied to your private message.

Cheers

John