Ability to export transaction history

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
3 Replies 805 Views

Customers have told us they want more help with tracking energy expenses, particularly around tax time. One option suggested as part of this idea that we could focus on is the addition of exportable, downloadable transaction history to My Account. 

This would provide your transaction history for a given period in a single downloadable CSV file, which you could use in your own spreadsheets or other tools.

If this is something you'd like us to prioritize, please add your Like or comment to this Idea.

We'd also love to hear more about how you track your own bills and usage. What can we do to make things easier, both in My Account, and in the AGL app?

4 Comments
Mait
Starter

I currently pay my bills monthly across both Electricity and Gas and when my tax is due, I have to download 24 bills (12 each service).

It would be great if AGL could automate a downloadable end of financial year summary that we can access on our account. Banks and Strata companies offer these, and it would be very helpful.

Thanks 

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager

Thanks for your input @Mait - It's something we're looking into now. Is there anything else we could do to make managing your expenses around tax time easier, besides merging your payment history into a single downloadable file?

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
Status changed to: Under Consideration

Mait
Starter
Hi

I have very basic tax returns so I think just being able to get that summary in PDF is useful.

You could consider adding account name and property details to the top like how your bills look now, so anyone with multiple accounts could keep track of what is what.

Noting there might be others who might need additional export formats such as xls. or cvs. So maybe having the option to export to a number of file types would be handy.

This will also alleviate the need for you to build out any filters as they can just do this on the exported file.

Historic place to store them on the account profile would also be good eg, I usually do my returns a year out so being able to access a 2022-2023 summary is handy, and not just seeing the latest.

Thats it for now, and thanks for letting me provide some additional feedback.