Mobile Customer Service

Marcus61
Semiconductor
3 Replies 1825 Views

How are people finding the customer service from AGL Mobile?  I'm finding that  messages via the app are not actioned and wait times on the phone are far too long. This week I have spent an accumulated over 3 hours waiting for service on the telephone. Last call was terminated at 1 hour 20 minutes after I'd inched from 27 to 6 in the queue.  I'm not going through that again, so I have messaged for someone to call me.  All I want is to set up my messagebank. I need them to authorise it before I can do anything. My entire experience with AGL Mobile has been very poor to date.  I understand the service is outsourced, but AGL needs to be responsible for how their performance reflects negatively on their corporate brand.   I'm at the point where if they don't call me back within the next 48 hours I'm ditching them.  Yes, everyone is under pressure with absenteeism, but surely they can do better than I've experienced and at least follow up their messages.  

4 REPLIES 4
PaAndMe
Conductor
1 Reply 1822 Views

I hear you. We call and get placed in a "more-than-an-hour-wait" queue then placed in another "more-than-an- hour-wait" queue tpo be told "the problem will take 4 days to fix. We've waited almost 8 weeks for someone to fix our problem. Gosh, how difficult  can it be?

Marcus61
Semiconductor
0 Replies 1812 Views

Indeed.  The Southen Phone Company are behind AGL Mobile.  Shame on them for bringing the AGL brand into disrepute.  AGL need to step in and fix it because it reflects badly on them.

Zen
Semiconductor
0 Replies 1752 Views

I think we all have to remember this:

" You can't complain about the service, because there isn't any!"

Obviously AGL thought running a phone company is easy and really doesn't need resourcing.  Unfortunately making sales is a waste of time unless the product can be supported.

C'est la vie!

Marcus61
Semiconductor
0 Replies 1629 Views

An update on my situation.  I finally gave up on trying to get help from AGL Mobile and switched to another provider.  

Online application.  SIM received within 3 days, set up immediately and messagebank already activated.   All a far cry from what I experienced with AGL.