Unable to submit meter reading through App or MyAccount

Mark_Tuckwell
Switched-on
2 Replies 2196 Views

I am unable to enter the three meter readings for my residence. When I try to enter same, it comes up with 'service ineligible'. I have been doing self readings now for sometime as our yard is locked and there is usually a large German Shepherd in the yard. The local meter reader is aware that I do my own my own readings. Meter read dates for my residence is 28 to 30th August (3 month cycle). Have been unable t0o get any assistance from your call centre over the last 3 days or though the online virtual assistant method today.  I am rapidly losing patience.  Can I please get some assistance to have this explained and rectified as a matter of some urgency.  

4 REPLIES 4
Carmela
Switched-on
0 Replies 2193 Views

I have spent 40 mins on the phone regarding my meter reading to a finished account was told to then email agl my meter read to be told by email that I need to go through the app but the app won’t let me submit it. Now what do I do? Very unhelpful 

Hasitha
Switched-on
2 Replies 831 Views

was this fixed? I have the same issue since last month and the estimate bill is absurd. I hv no way to update the meter reading. 

Lester
Powerhouse
0 Replies 820 Views

The original post was from nearly a year ago, so expect it was resolved.

My guess is if you have access issues like a locked property, or dog present etc, and do meter read submit after meter read submit, there comes a time when AGL must confirm the readings via their meter read contractor.

This is just my guess, I have done like 3 or 4 meter read submissions in a row at my workshop, before a meter reader got in ok, so not sure if there might be a period of say a year, or two years before a retailer might have to get an actual read themselves.

Many years ago, I got a wildly high estimated bill, did a meter submission by phone for a workshop, before the app existed.

Just called, I had a photo of the meter figures, the AGL rep sent me an email, I replied with the photo attached, and the bill was adjusted / resent.

Deepesh_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 817 Views

Hi Hasitha, There are currently no issues for customers entering a meter read. However, the issue you are facing could be an isolated one. I will send you a private message shortly to discuss further. Cheers, Deepesh