Gas bill has two meters

Gh0st
Switched-on
3 Replies 10168 Views

Hi

I just noticed that my gas bill has two meters, one of which has extremely high usage. I went back to my previous bills from the time I moved into this place and that second meter has always been there but with zero usage for many months. Then suddenly the usage has started changing from zero to being used. My most recent gas bill jumped from less than $100 to $480 for a month (I'm on a monthly billing cycle).

How can I have this checked?

Thanks

18 REPLIES 18
Fariha
Semiconductor
1 Reply 2946 Views

Hi Mark, here with an exact same issue. Could you please have a look at mine too and let me know? Thanks.

-Olgi-
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 2932 Views

Hi @Fariha,

Thanks for reaching out. I can certainly check if you have 2 meters. I'll send you a private message to get your account details from you.

Thanks,

-Olgi-

Jamdo
Switched-on
1 Reply 2925 Views

I’ve got this issue too, the usage is exceptionally high for 2 people

Codeblue
Switched-on
0 Replies 2920 Views

Hi @-Olgi- , I am having the same issue. I reached with my building manager and he said there's only one gas meter for each unit. Would you please help to check?

_Mark_
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 2907 Views

Hi @Jamdo, i'll send you a private message. Thanks- Mark.

hg1
Switched-on
1 Reply 2745 Views

Hi, I have the same concern, could I have my account checked as well? Thanks.

Natalie-AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 2730 Views

Hello @hg1, Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

We are happy to help you with your account and check your gas bills. I'll send you a private message so we can get some details from you. 

Kind Regards, 

Natalie

bks8
Switched-on
0 Replies 2480 Views

I have the same concern, could you please look into my account too.

violetwhite
Switched-on
0 Replies 1543 Views

Hi Olgi, I am having the exact same problem. Could you please help me with this?