Electricity connection

mmmwus
Conductor
3 Replies 475 Views

I was with AGL half an year ago. I left because I never get the meter change to residential, no matter how many calls or email I sent. I always got the answer to wait for 5 weeks, then another 5 weeks till 30 weeks. I stressed out. 

now, my son suggested me to switch back to AGL. I applied and ask the staff in the call to help me with the meter change to residential. I was told the meter would be change to residential then be connected. I waited 3 weeks time. I called up today to see the progress. Again, the person gave me a promise the connection would be done in 6 hours. It’s midnight. Now. I check again on my app - CONNECTION IN PROGRESS. 

I wonder how many another 5 weeks IR 6 hours or calls I have to make with the result telling me to wait with no hope.

5 REPLIES 5
mmmwus
Conductor
0 Replies 472 Views

I was with AGL half an year ago. I left because I never get the meter change to residential, no matter how many calls or email I sent. I always got the answer to wait for 5 weeks, then another 5 weeks till 30 weeks. I stressed out. 

now, my son suggested me to switch back to AGL. I applied and ask the staff in the call to help me with the meter change to residential. I was told the meter would be change to residential then be connected. I waited 3 weeks time. I called up today to see the progress. Again, the person gave me a promise the connection would be done in 6 hours. It’s midnight. Now. I check again on my app - CONNECTION IN PROGRESS. 

I wonder how many another 5 weeks IR 6 hours or calls I have to make with the result telling me to wait with no hope.

My review would be with AGL customer hotline/app message/ email exist like none. 

mmmwus
Conductor
0 Replies 444 Views

Hi, 

can anyone fromAGL who sees this message help me on this with the connection ASAP?

mmmwus
Conductor
1 Reply 441 Views

Hi,

inreceive an email saying about my electricity plan. ( connection not yet done) However, the price is 28 cents instead of 24 cents which was confirmed by AGL staff over 2 calls. Besides, it was also confirmed my reward of switching back is $275 instead of $225 on the email mentioned. 

I wonder why this is what it is on the email whereas I got notified with AGL staff told me differently.

If AGL sees this message, please help me out on it. Thanks a lot

Natalie-AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 439 Views

Hello @mmmwus

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us! 

I am sorry to hear about the poor customer service that you have received from us, and I can appreciate how frustrating it would have been to continuously follow up on the status of your meter. We value getting things right and have missed the mark here. 

We want to make things right and ensure that your account has been set up correctly for you. 

So that I can further assist, I'll send you a private message and get some details from you. 

Kind Regards, 

Natalie 

mmmwus
Conductor
0 Replies 392 Views

Dear Natalie,

Let me summarize the problems I have and it will be much appreciated if you could assistance me on:

- my electricity meter has not yet been connected, but I have received an email from AGL stating that you are already their customer.

- During my first call with AGL, a representative helped me initiate a connection request and provided an electricity rate of 0.24 cents per unit and a $275 switch back rebate that I am entitled to.

- However, in a subsequent call with a different AGL staff member, I received a email informing me of a different electricity rate of 0.28 cents per unit and a lower switch back rebate of $225 , which is a value saver plan I have joined already.

I believe it is important a consistent details and accurate information is needed, especially on the energy rate and rebate. 

Besides, it’s equally important to confirm the connection status to ensure the meter is properly set up, change to residential before considers I am an active customer.

Kind regards 

Min