Internet outage? Check here first!

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
21 Replies 39139 Views

If you're having issues with your internet connection, you can check for updates on service status, local incidents and scheduled maintenance at https://www.agl.com.au/help-support/internet-mobile/troubleshooting-and-outages/network-status

32 REPLIES 32
AdamR
Switched-on
2 Replies 35912 Views

Is anyone experiencing an outage around the Lewisham area?  It's been over an hour for me

Lidds
Switched-on
1 Reply 35905 Views

Mine’s been out in Bondi for an hour. NBN is working. No maintenance comms 

jukee9321
Switched-on
0 Replies 35899 Views

same here - i'm in Rydalmere. The internet has been out for about an hour. Had the same issue in the afternoon but it came back after 35 mins. AGL doesn't have support after 8pm for the Broadband/NBN. Terrible service

vivwilfer
Switched-on
0 Replies 35881 Views

I seem to have the same problem in Edmondson Park.

In my case, I managed to narrow it down to a DNS problem on the AGL side. I am assigned a WAN IP. So it means that I am able to connect to the service provider.

I changed the DNS on my router to 8.8.8.8 to simply try it out and I managed to connect to the Internet. But my speeds are pretty bad atm.

I hope the tech team at AGL resolve the problem quickly. 

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 35854 Views
Maizie
Switched-on
0 Replies 35846 Views

No internet connection since approximately 12:30pm today. Spearwood WA. No communication or updates. Still no connection at 9:30pm. Very disappointing! 

Kerry11
Semiconductor
0 Replies 35036 Views

Hi has anyone been experiencing issues with internet it’s been at least 24 hours?

At least my streaming services are still working 

pawangupta1200
Switched-on
1 Reply 34734 Views

Internet not working in castle hill area from past 1 hour.

Tho34s
Switched-on
0 Replies 34472 Views

No internet connection and no support available at Lane Cove. This is terrible service. I’m new to AGL internet and have had nothing but issues from the start. Does anyone have any suggestions? It looks like there’s no NBN connection.