Refunds

Boof77
Switched-on
2 Replies 1560 Views

Just placed a refund in, 

I. So annoyed at the fact, they take money they get it straight  up, an I have to wait 5 to 7 business work days, electronic money goes straight thou???? 

Really unprofessional 

3 REPLIES 3
_Mark_
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 1545 Views

Hi @Boof77, welcome to Neighbourhood. I'm sorry to hear that the refund is taking a while for you. After processing, it unfortunately can take up to 5-7 business days to show up in your account, although in many cases it is quicker than that. Regards- Mark.

annoyed72
Switched-on
1 Reply 1520 Views

Incredibly frustrating. I just had a very large sum of money debited from my account without my consent . I rang to be informed that the money will be refunded within the next two working days . I am still waiting  and I assume I will be waiting a very long time . I am now unable to buy food for my family , pay outstanding bills and have had to borrow money  from friends and family . This is outrageous . I dont understand why this money cannot go straight back into my account . .

_Mark_
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 1505 Views

Hi @annoyed72 , welcome to Neighbourhood!

I'm sorry that this happened to you, and it must be hard waiting, but it unfortunately it does take time for refunds to go through. I can make sure that the refund has been issued for you. I'll just send you a private message to get started! Thanks- Mark.