Solar Savers new Differences between FIT for first 14KW

John-T
Powerhouse
1 Reply 4433 Views

Hi has the feed in tariff changed for some Customers in N.S.W ? IE: 1st 14KW no longer 10cents per KW ?

August everything was as should be now app showing less in returns or am i missing something.

Or is this how it is averaged out ?

Cheers John

IncorrectIncorrectIncorrectIncorrectIncorrectIncorrectIncorrectIncorrectCorrectCorrect

This last one is the only correct one taken early August.

5 REPLIES 5
Colin2
Conductor
1 Reply 4405 Views

Hi John,

Am not sure what your FIT for August was but certainly for September if you were selling at 10c for each of the first 14kWh per day then you are being under paid, after all 14 x $0.10 = $1.40. 

I have noticed a similar underpayment on my account in the last few days.

Colin2.

John-T
Powerhouse
2 Replies 4401 Views

Thanks for confirming Colin,

August was okay but September i have been short changed a fair bit.

A less than satisfactory Solar install to now getting jerked around with this is really starting to get under my skin.    .

Cheers John  

-Olgi-
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 4393 Views

Hi @John-T,

Thanks for getting in touch! We would need to look into your account to see why this is happening. I'll send you private message to grab your account details from you. 

Kind Regards, 

-Olgi-

John-T
Powerhouse
0 Replies 4390 Views

Thank you for replying @-Olgi- 

replying to your private message now.

The graph attached proves my point

Kind Regards

John 

Shot6.jpg

Colin2
Conductor
0 Replies 4382 Views

Hi John,

My solar production for 30 Sept. was 18.37 kWh for which I was credited 1.38 dollars;

For 1 Oct 15.68 kWh, was credited with 1.23 dollars;

For 2 Oct 21.17 kWh, was credited with 1.68 dollars.

None of this is correct if we have contractually agreed to being paid 10 cents for every kWh up to the first 14 produced and 5 cents for every kWh thereafter. There is something amiss here which needs to be explained and rectified.

Also the credit I built up over the last 12 months has not been refunded in full. While I haven't received the cheque at this point in time, let alone depositing it into a bank account, I have received a message saying that I would be paid a little over one third of the 12 month credit.

Unless I've missed the fine print somewhere, this too seems like an exercise in corporate power which the ombudsman may well have to hear about.

Colin2