Not Getting Meter Reading for Electricity

Pankaj
Switched-on
2 Replies 691 Views

Hi, I am new here. I am facing a problem, AGL is sending only service charges and not usage charges from last 3 billing cycles. I have called them, messaged them from Chat window, sent the feedback but no one is doing anything. No one is taking the meter reading. I am not able to do it myself as living in a strata property. I am afraid they will send a big invoice one day on new rates. What can I do, can someone suggests? Thank you very much in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
-Jenna-
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 689 Views

Hi Pankaj, thanks for being part of the Neighbourhood.

To help with this, we'll need to access your account. As this is a public community we won't be able to help you with this here, but I've contacted you via private message so I can assist.

Thank you,

Jenna

Hover
Switched-on
0 Replies 600 Views

They have not read our meter for a full year we ring every time but they just make excuses we can't get access to your meter they say well it's outside on the garage and after each pH call they just give us the same story we will get it read this time well a year later still nothing I will not be paying any excess because of your piss poor service I'll be off to the ACCC