Non-receipt of Velocity Points

rho46
Switched-on
3 Replies 155 Views

As part of the electricity promotion plan which I signed up in late June, I would be given 20,000 Velocity points after 45 days. However, to-date I don't see these points being credited to my Velocity account. Why the delay?

Richard

6 REPLIES 6
megan_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 129 Views

Hi Richard,

We are sorry to hear that you haven't received your points, we will send you a private message to get some more details from you.

Kind regards,

Megan

MrMichaelB
Conductor
1 Reply 125 Views

Still haven't received mine and same situation for many other peopl. They will tell you to send a private message and then ignore you.

Schmalow
Switched-on
1 Reply 85 Views

I am still Waiting on AGL to honour the velocity points offer for my switching gas and electricity.  Its incredibly disappointing that AGL has failed to deliver on this offer. Who in the company can I talk to to resolve this issue or do I simply switch my provider to a Qantas aligned energy provider. 

Deepesh_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 72 Views

Hi MrMichaelB, I'm sorry to hear about the situation. I will reach out to you to get more details so I can look further into this. I'm going to send a private message which should reach you in less than 5 minutes of posting. If you do not receive a private message please post here so we can look at alternate ways to reach you. Cheers, Deepesh

Deepesh_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 72 Views

Hi Schmalow, I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I'll send you a private message shortly to discuss further. Cheers, Deepesh

MrMichaelB
Conductor
0 Replies 68 Views

I sent you a message 3 weeks ago......