Insane Bill

WJ
Switched-on
3 Replies 1756 Views

Screenshot_20230921_215732_AGL.jpg

 Has anyone received such a bill?

There is only 2 adults living in our home.

We were away from 21st August until the 29th yet the above is our cost so far.

When calling AGL they were unable to assist asking I call tomorrow between 4pm-5pm.

They no longer do call backs. I obviously work during those times given.

I feel they are negligent and the amount of issues I have faced with them as a customer is beyond me, this ridiculous bill tops it.

Their audit process obviously needs reviewing. Hard working Australians continue to bear the brunt of such greed.

Unhappy customer 😑

3 REPLIES 3
Natalie-AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 1737 Views

Hi WJ, Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. 

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the bill projection. 

I'll send you a private message so we can get some details from you and assist your further. 

Kind Regards, 

Natalie 

LJay
Switched-on
0 Replies 1717 Views

After looking at my estimated bill for 12 DAYS I'm definitely looking at changing to another electricity supplier. The estimate is already 2/3s more than my usual monthly bill. They are estimating almost double my bill for the previous month. It seems excessive. Massive jump in kilowatts I've apparently used. Definitely has to be better value elsewhere. 

hayley11
Switched-on
0 Replies 1704 Views

I just received an excessive hot water bill, for a single person in a one bedroom apartment who’s frugal with water, my bills the past year have been around  $50 for 60days. Nothing has changed with my living and yet my new bill is $2550.71 

Surely a mistake has been made on AGL behalf so i will be investing this further.