How do I pay my Gas bill via the AGL app?

Dean94
Semiconductor
2 Replies 6040 Views

Hey Guys,

There seems to be no easy way to pay my Gas bill except ringing AGL and doing it over the phone.

I like to think I'm pretty tech savvy but there doesn't seem to be a way to pay my gas bills via the AGL app or even on the AGL website signed into my account.

Any suggestions are appreciated. 

7 REPLIES 7
-Nam-
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 6035 Views

Hi Dean94! 

Welcome to the AGL Community! 

You can certainly make a payment on your AGL My Account, this option is available in your Billing screen, you'll see an option "Make a payment". You can also visit our Payments website and process your payments manually. 

Kind regards, 

-Nam- 

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 6034 Views

You can also make payments via the AGL app. This is how I pay my own gas bill.

---
If a post answers your question, please click MARK AS SOLVED. This helps others in the community find the answers they're looking for.
Dean94
Semiconductor
0 Replies 6032 Views

Hi Nam,

My app only gives me the option to pay my electricity bill, it says nothing about Gas...

Dean94
Semiconductor
1 Reply 6030 Views

4273A238-4874-4572-90FB-CF4874F9AC4B.jpeg

Hi David,

See photo attached.

even though my Gas is with AGL it has never appeared on my app, I’ve always had to call to pay.

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 6014 Views

@Dean94 if your gas is with AGL you should certainly see both in there, so that's odd. On the Overview page of your app, is gas listed or only elec?

---
If a post answers your question, please click MARK AS SOLVED. This helps others in the community find the answers they're looking for.
Dean94
Semiconductor
1 Reply 6012 Views

Hi David

Only elec is listen under overview.

See attached picture of my gas bill.

6BFF95C2-EB87-45B2-A14F-8721441DF0EA.jpeg

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 6008 Views

@Dean94 Thanks for that. This looks like it may be a technical issue. Can you shoot me a private message (click my name) with your account number, and I'll pass it on to the app team?

---