Account in Credit

BeeJay35
Semiconductor
5 Replies 2663 Views

My account is in credit and due to the Bill smoothing process, the credit is continuiong to grow. How do I get a refund.

10 REPLIES 10
-Olgi-
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 2612 Views

Hi @BeeJay35,

I'll send you a private message to grab your account details, so I can help further.

Thanks,

-Olgi-

Matthews12
Switched-on
1 Reply 2472 Views

Same here. We were having the credit amount go directly into our bank . Any advice welcome . 

-Olgi-
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 2456 Views

Hi @Matthews12,

Welcome to AGL Neighbourhood! Bill smoothing is a flexible payment plan that gets reviewed regularly. If you're paying more than what your usage was for previous billing cycle, at the time of the review, we would advise you that you can either decrease your payments or take a refund of the excess amount paid and keep your payments at the same amount. 

To choose what you prefer to do, your would need to get in touch with us via one of our platforms listed on our website. If your request for refund in not actioned by the due date, then your payment amount may get changed in line with your review. We will not process a refund from Bill Smoothing automatically, the refund needs to be actioned by account holder or authorised contact person. Hope this helps.

Thanks,

-Olgi-

Nfriend
Switched-on
2 Replies 2331 Views

Our gas and electricity accounts are in credit one is almost a years worth so the bill smoothing amount is over estimated and no one has been in touch to adjust. How do we get a refund and what’s the best deal you can offer us to stay with you?

BeeJay35
Semiconductor
0 Replies 2324 Views
You need to contact them and request a refund. AGL don't contact you
-Olgi-
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 2298 Views

Hi @Nfriend,

I'll send you a private message so I can help with your refund. If you'd like to check what our current offers and rates are, you can do so on our website. If you prefer to speak to us, you can contact us via one of our platforms listed on our website. 

Thanks,

-Olgi-

Micko
Switched-on
1 Reply 2286 Views

My gas was in credit $2800.  I was informed that l can get $ 700.00 odd dollars returned to me.  When l asked for $2000.00 to be refunded, l was then told my bill smoothing for the gas will go from $72.00 to $200.00 a fortnight.  When l said that my yearly gas bill is $2600.00 but you want $5200.00. I am now looking for a new provider.

Deeka
Switched-on
0 Replies 419 Views

This is almost exactly what I went through today. I am not sure why they need to have so much access credit in our accounts, it doesn't compute with me. The customer service person through chat was very blunt without real expectations as to why the account needs to be over a thousand in credit or our payments will double. Makes me wonder and it's very disappointing.

RobbieMac
Switched-on
1 Reply 207 Views

My electricity account is in credit, can you please transfer $300 to my bank account?