Thank you for taking the lead on electric vehicles

Pat_
Switched-on
2 Replies 2015 Views

I didn't know where else to post this, but I felt the need to let you know that learning about your plan for developing a subscription service for electric vehicles has completely changed my view of AGL.

I originally joined AGL because a comparison website told me you had the best feed-in tariff on solar, and the smart meter reporting seemed robust. And while I had previously figured it was only a matter of time before I switched power providers again, this gesture of leadership and investment in the future has actually made me proud to be a customer—something I thought I would never say about a power company.

Keep up the good work and please, when it comes to investment in a sustainable future, don't hold back!

2 REPLIES 2
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 2007 Views

Thanks for the positive feedback,  @Pat_ ! I've moved this across to the Renewables and Energy Technology board, but stay tuned - we may soon have a dedicated place for talking EVs.

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 1515 Views

Hi again @Pat_ ,

Now that we have a dedicated Electric Vehicles group for owners and enthusiasts, I'm moving this post across to there. I hope you'll check it out!