i have no bill history or download bill pdf options on my AGL account webpage

John_mykra
Semiconductor
2 Replies 123 Views

Hi AGL,

I wish to download my our bill pdf's each month, but i have no bill history or download bill pdf options on my AGL account webpage, so resolution agent Shannon recommended that i select help & "report a bug"

2 REPLIES 2
NeilC
Powerhouse
0 Replies 109 Views

@John_mykra 

So go to https://www.agl.com.au/help-support/contact-us and report it. These pages are to look for answers to a problem and are mainly answered by people like me who try and help people with issues.

Shannon should have transferred you to the appropriate team to assist you or at least made sure that your account was setup correctly.

One of the  AGL TEAM from here may pick this up and send you a private message so that you can resolve this.

Cheers Neil

If this comment solves your issue please solve the post, if you like this comment please take the opportunity to click the Like button below.
Natalie-AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 87 Views

Hello John, 

I am sorry to hear that to you don't have access to previous bills and can appreciate how frustrating this would be. We can certainly look into this matter for you, I'll send you a private message and get some details form you. 

Kind Regards, 

Natalie