ZIP FILE IS MISSING DATA

NeilC
Powerhouse
2 Replies 729 Views

Downloaded the Usage Data file this morning and it is missing all data for the 19th August (Well its all 0's), data for 18th is there, Data for the 20th is there,but as normal missing the data for 23:59 on the 20th. (I am in SA)

Waited THREE HOURS FORTY FIVE minutes for BIPASHA to tell me to reset my browser.

On the chat as issue I stated "My CSV download file is corrupt and contains no data for 19th August".

Then got asked for a screen shot ???

I sent Him / Her a section of the file showing all zeros for the 19th.

No wonder there is HIGH volumes when the responder does not under stand the issue.

Am trying another way to see if I can get the issue resolved as this may be affecting all ZIP downloads.

After 4.5 hours got told they were going to look into it and I quit the chat....

Cheers Neil

If this comment solves your issue please solve the post, if you like this comment please take the opportunity to click the Like button below.
2 REPLIES 2
Natalie-AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 712 Views

Hi Neil, Thank you for getting in touch. 

We are sorry to hear the poor experience you have had. 

I'll send you a private message so I can check your account and assist with accessing the data from the 19th August. 

Kind Regards, 

Natalie 

NeilC
Powerhouse
0 Replies 706 Views

Update.

The issue was resolved on Monday.

I checked the data on the Tuesday and again on Wednesday and the data was there.

Checked this morning and the data for the 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd and 23rd are now missing,

Luckily I updated my Spreadsheet and am really only missing the data for one day now, but FIVE days out of the data file.

I raised the issue with AGL again.

Cheers Neil

If this comment solves your issue please solve the post, if you like this comment please take the opportunity to click the Like button below.